2019 STIHL HT 103
Call for Price
A pole pruner designed for easy handling and reduced user fatigue.
Whether you are tackling low-hanging branches or trimming higher ones, you want to do your pruning jobs with ease and comfort. With the HT 103 Pole Pruner, get ready for a tool designed to reduce fatigue and improve handling. Its telescoping design increases rigidity while extending and easily locks into position, letting you prune high branches with precision. This reduced-weight pole pruner also has a large fuel tank providing 30% longer run times than previous models. Combined with features like the semi-automatic choke lever, one-touch stop, no-slip grip clamp and 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ 3 (PM3) saw chain, you get a fast and convenient tool that makes clean cuts.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator's hand never has to leave the handle.
- Telescoping Pole: With an adjustable shaft, telescoping pole pruners can cut branches up to 16 feet above ground.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Overall Length: 7'6" to 11'6"
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- Oilomatic® Chain/guide Bar Size: 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ 71 PM3 / 30 cm (12")
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight*: 7 kg (15.5 lb.) with cutting attachment
- Engine Type
- Bar Length
- 12 in. (30 cm)