2011 Gravely ZT HD Series 60 - 26 HP, 60" Width
There are many professionals that work this zero turn mower everyday. Take a closer look. Take a test ride. It won't take you long to find out what professionals already know. Nothing else quite measures up to a Gravely.
Commercial-style tapered roller bearings with 3/8" front caster forks add strength and durability.
Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Series transaxles provide more torque/load capacity, which is similar to Professional Series mowers.
Large 10" x 20" diameter rear tires for outstanding traction and less wear on grass.
Spring-assisted foot deck lift with 9 cutting heights from 1"-5" makes it easy to achieve a precise, manicured look.
10-gauge welded deck design with reinforced leading edge assures lasting strength and durability.
- 10-gauge welded deck design with reinforced leading edge
- Maintenance-free XL Spindles® with durable cast iron housing
- Durable rubber discharge chute eliminates mower contact damage to trees or other landscape objects
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 series drive system provides more torque/ load capacity, which is similar to the Professional Series mower
- Ergonomically designed control arms with three mounting positions offer options to accommodate the operator; handle flip out to make it easier to enter or exit the cockpit with vibration isolators adding operator comfort
- Commercial-style tapered roller bearings with 3/8” front caster forks add strength and durability
- 13” diameter front tires are larger than most in the category and provide better stability and enhance maneuverability
- High-back seat with seat springs and armrest is standard assuring a comfortable ride
- Product Name: ZT HD 60
- Model Number: 991084
- Engine Manufacturer: Kawasaki® FR Twin
- Horsepower: 26
- Displacement (cc): 726
- Drive System: Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Fuel Capacity - Gallons (Liters): 7.3 gallon (27.6 L)
- Ground Speed (approx. mph) (Forward/Reverse): 8 mph/4 mph
- Starter: Electric
- Deck Material: 10 ga steel w/.25" spindle reinforcement
- Deck Construction: Welded
- Number Of Spindles: 3
- Blade Tip Speed (fpm): 18,000
- Spindle Housing Material: Cast Iron
- Spindle Shaft: Steel
- Spindle Bearings: Ball Bearing
- Deck Drive: Belt
- Deck Engagement: Electric Ogura® GT 1A
- Deck Lift System: Adjustable Foot Operated
- Cutting Width: 60"
- Cutting Heights: 1"-5"
- Cutting Positions: 9
- Front Axle: Fixed
- Front: Smooth 13 x 5-6
- Rear: 20 x 10-10
- Headlights: Optional
- Seat: High Back w/ Seat Springs
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Weight (lbs): 853
- Length (inches): 74.5
- Width (inches): 62.8 (w/o chute)
- Height (inches): 42
- Unit: 1 Year Limited Commercial
- Deck Shell & Frame: 3 Year Limited Consumer
- Spindles: 5 Year Limited Deck Shell & Frame
- 3-Bag Powered Bagger Kit
- Chrome Wheel Covers
- Discharge Cover Kit
- Dump Cart
- Flextend™ Shoulder
- Support System
- Headlight Kit
- Hitch Kit
- Mulching Kit
- Operator Control
- Chute Baffle
- Plug Aerator
- Seat Suspension Kit
- Striping Kit
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 26 hp
- Engine Type
- FR Twin
- 726 cc
- Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
- Wheel Size
- Front: Smooth 13 x 5-6 in.; Rear: 20 x 10-10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.3 gal. (27.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Standard: Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch